The Series 2000 Workcentre allows you to fit your own power saw to get accurate results every time. It also accepts most routers, jigsaws, and planers with the use of optional accessories.
Indoor or outdoor furniture, bookshelves, toys, timber decks and pergolas, even major projects like kitchen and bathroom renovations or extensions are all made easy using the Triton Series 2000 Workcentre.VERSATILE
- Use your power tools right way up or upside down - you've always got the right tool for the job. The tools are clamped into preset locations, so you can remove and refit them quickly if you need to use them hand-held.ACCURATE
- Precision cutting in all modes. Crosscut or cross-trench 600 mm wide within an accuracy of +/- 1 mm.SAFE
- Your power tools are securely clamped for total control. Includes two safety guards, many built-in safety features, and a 16 Amp double pole safety switch which can be shut off "hands free" for additional safety.SPECIFICATIONS
- Suits: Most circular saws (184mm - 235mm / 71/4" - 91/4")
- Cuts: Rip, mitre, 45° bevel rip, crosscut, bevel crosscut, & compound mitre.
- Rip capacity: 0 - 620mm (24")
- Crosscut capacity: up to 700mm (27") wide
- Standing size: 900mm x 600mm x 1300mm (35" x 24" x 51") approx.
- Folded size: 350mm x 440mm x 1000mm (14" x 17" x 39") approx.
- Weight: 35kg (77lb) (plus power tool) approx.
With the use of optional accessories it can also be used as a:
Product Manuals, Spares & Specifications
- Overhead router
- Router shaper table
- Jigsaw table
- Finger Jointer
- Biscuit joiner
- Edge planer
- Face plate sander
- Panel saw
Most Triton product documents are available in a pdf format and can be downloaded from the list below. If there is no link alongside the product you are interested in please contact us and we will order you a hard copy if available.
Spare Parts for Triton products can be ordered through this website by quoting Triton's part number for the part you are after. To help identify which part you are after please select the required product from the list below to download an exploded parts diagram, part descriptions and part numbers for that product.
See our page of Spare Parts Diagrams and Manuals For Triton Woodworking Products